Throttle Cables

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mini Moto

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any good throttle cables that dont snap the ball off.
I went riding and snapped the ball off the end of the cable again
Its for a atomik 125

Cheers
Mini Moto

don't pull on it so hard maybe?
these don't have anything on them that I am aware of to stop you trying to open the throttle more so you can over stress the cable if you keep pulling on it when its already full throttle.

yeah ive got a few here . premium race cables 12 bucks delivered.
pm if your interesed
metalic gold or blue or silver

have a stopper so the throttle tube doesnt keep spinning

you sure there sidney or you still knocked up from that 35cm drop?
if they had a stopper (and it would be in the throttle housing not the cable anyway) you would still be able to over stretch / over stress the cable because if they made it precise to stop as soon as you hit full throttle the second you cable went a tiny bit out of adjustment you would not be able to hit WOT and people would get annoyed

mmmm another immature person to add to the list.

Dude, it has to be able to be able to stop. The spring in the carby will be all the way in, meaning it cant go past, duuuuh.

I've never had a throttle that keeps spinning

you sure there sidney or you still knocked up from that 35cm drop?

You are in no position to give me shit mate. People give you shit too, so get over it. You don't need to try so hard to fit in.

mmmm another immature person to add to the list.

Dude, it has to be able to be able to stop. The spring in the carby will be all the way in, meaning it cant go past, duuuuh.

I've never had a throttle that keeps spinning

You are in no position to give me shit mate. People give you shit too, so get over it. You don't need to try so hard to fit in.

hmm you didn't read what I posted did you Sidney? either that or your logic is very very flawed. Think about it
Pull the throttle to WOT, carby spring will be all compressed yes, pull on the throttle some more, what stops the throttle from turning more? the cable right ! its held at one end in the carbie and on the other end by the throttle tube, so what happens if you pull on the throttle tube really hard? you are going to heavily stress the cable and make it fail prematurely. Understand now or do you want it made into a picture book for you?

Btw I can give you crap all I like, I don't care if people pull the piss outta me either, all good fun at the end of the day

i went riding yesterday with a mate and as we were leaving i dropped the clutch and took of and all of a sudden my cable just snapped at the ball so i had 2 push the bike back.

Is this a common thing :confused:

premuim race throttle cables 12 bucks delivered
metalic gold and blue and silver
pm me

Latest posts

Back