Thumpstar Battery

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hustle

Reaction score
When my bike has been standing for a day or so, the electric start doesn't start the bike, it just makes a clicking noise comming from the little plastic thing thats attached to the back side plastic.

I have to kick it over, and run it for a while before the electric start actually works. I know you are all going to say, ohh ... just use the kickstart, but i use my bike in my garden without shoes on electrics easier.

So why does it do this. Is it because the battery is flat.

The bike has hardly been ridden so the battery wouldn't of charged.

If i just start the bike, and leave it running in my backgarden for an hour or so, will the battery charge? how long does it take to fully charge?

battery flat u can g0 get a wall charger is it a r1 0r x1where u put the it says charge buy a wall charger and sh0uld w0rk

im gonna say use the kickstart, for one u have no shoes on - not very safe/smart dude. Things happen when u least expect it.

as for your electrics, it's just like a car battery, when it's flat it does not have enough power to kick your engine over, you can buy a replacement battery or try and get yours re-charged.

electric start is for cat riders...... that are scared the kickstarter will hurt them... DONT BE A PUSSY....

If th battery dosent recharge it is simply dead...Try cycling it ....( deep charge and than discharge...)repeat...Although once dead is dead Not much you can do.

We or any one else will sell you one for around $40.....

GL

my battery exploded when i used a wall charger, it was charging at the lowest amps and still exploded. i say u ride a bike for a bout 30 mins straight and it should charge fully. that daoesnt explain it discharging so u prob need a new battery

Thats sounds pretty wild...did crap go everywhere?

lol it detiriated mid air. it was like fireworks but indoor i cracked up in laughter i took my electric components out of my bike now only kick start.

Fuk that haha, that woulda been funny as. My battery needs like half an hour of riding till i can get it to elec start and even then i only get like three tries and then the powers gone again. I just kick start it, easier and quicker!

batterys explode cause the hydrogen build up in the battery and there is no valves to release hydrogen. The shorting out starts the explosion and bam u have a exploded battery with yummy battery acid on you.

Batteries suk on our fiiddys for a few reasons: 1. Weight, 2. Location

i pwnz all u haxorz

Latest posts

Back