thumpstar,motovert,ciniworx?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tugboat

Reaction score
:) g'day! i was wondering if you blokes can tell me the difference between Thumpstar,motovert,ciniworx and the list goes on. cosmeticaly they all appear the same, i just bought my 7yr old son a 110smi-auto motovert and he already says its to slow. i have ordered a cheaper bike for myself called a pitmonster. also can any of you recomend a tyre (knobbys) as the millvilles seem to wear out in no time. cheers Tugboat!

hhe, sweet send sum pics of you and ya son riding

and send sum pics of the bikes you and your 7 yr old suns bikes!!

tugboat said:
:) g'day! i was wondering if you blokes can tell me the difference between Thumpstar,motovert,ciniworx and the list goes on. cosmeticaly they all appear the same, i just bought my 7yr old son a 110smi-auto motovert and he already says its to slow. i have ordered a cheaper bike for myself called a pitmonster. also can any of you recomend a tyre (knobbys) as the millvilles seem to wear out in no time. cheers Tugboat!

Spewin i just got a Kenda Millville tire on the front. Should be alright being on the front though.

Dunlop Vee Rubber champ. Tough as nails!

the difference between the bikes is all in the quality of the parts.
u put a $4k thumpstar next to a $1k ebay bike and go over them with a fine tooth comb and you will see they are very completly different bikes.
the thumpstars straight out of the box is race ready, if you were to get an ebay bike and want to race it, you will have tp spend a bit of $$ to get it up to scratch, although all bikes have the odd hick up, the bigger the brand name the more easier you will find parts available.

No-Fear said:
the difference between the bikes is all in the quality of the parts.
u put a $4k thumpstar next to a $1k ebay bike and go over them with a fine tooth comb and you will see they are very completly different bikes.
the thumpstars straight out of the box is race ready, if you were to get an ebay bike and want to race it, you will have tp spend a bit of $$ to get it up to scratch, although all bikes have the odd hick up, the bigger the brand name the more easier you will find parts available.

Only thing i reckon is better on the Thumpstar compared to my bike is The handlebars and exhaust

Hey I'm new on this site...

I have a 2009 motovert 125cc it goes fast for its size but i would like to make it go faster with out spending to much money... Just wondering if you guys have any ideas for me...

Thanks Heaps :) :) :)

Hey Mate

Firstly welcome to miniriders. There is already a ton of threads about this topic and also I'd recommend making a new thread instead of bumping a 6 year old thread lol... haha now back on track seeing as you asked.

Here are some options:

1. If you want a boost in performence the ideal upgrade is the engine (GPX 125cc and 160ho are highly reocmmended) but then it comes back to cash.

2. Carby, buying an OKO 26mm carby will give you a boost in performence right away and make the most of that engine youve got.

Also if you want us to be more help chuck some piccies and info of how your bike is atm

Regards
Carlton

Latest posts

Back