Thumpstar or CR500?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
man are u feeling alrite??? 500cc 2 banger in a thumpstar... no.. buy an mx125 or 250 fourstroke, u'll live longer...
ive got a 125 and its awsum on hills cause its light.
good luck with ya purchase mate.

look mate the cr donk will NOT FIT into a thumpstar frame, the cr engine is like as big as the thumpstar i hope ur just been a dick with all these questions or u must have a real lack in commen sence

I still wouldnt touch a CR500 with a ten foot pole. Crazy bikes they are.

i am 15 and rode an 02 or 03 cr 500 for a while and i just couldnt ride it fast and my mate has an 19 (not sure ) model cr 480 and its super quick if u are comin of a peewee 50 ule be way better on an 125

ud be better of with something 4 stroke! like a 450f!

do they have a restictor screw? is that another trick question!

2stroke= racing

4stroke = down hill up hill and everything else

lol crazy u know shit all, the 4 strokes are all for racing know.. hardly any bigger two strokes race they are all swapping to the 4 bangas 2 race, ie making the crf150f

Thanks everybody. Im still a bit confused.

I have enough money to buy both bikes and now Im thinking maybe I should put the CR500 motor in the Thumpstar frame.

That way I can go fast with the CR motor and still be safe going downhill on the thumpa.

Has anybody put the CR motor in a Thumpstar before?

Well thats it now i know your a smart ass playing with us all as if anyone could be that DUMB:eek: well for the love of god i hope not anyway riding a cr500 is like going from a toyota corrola to a v8 supercar + some i hope 4 your sake m8 your playing with us because if not you have no idea :eek: sorry if im hurting your feelings but you should think about what your saying

If you were that silly i dont think you could spell as well as you do or know how to use a computer

I can spell very well.

My dad wont let me use the computer so he types exactly what I say.

My dad thinks your mean!:(

I am leaning towards the Thumpstar now because me and dad worked out if my PY50 does 45kmh, the CR500 being 10 times as big should do 450kmh.
I dont think I am ready to go that fast in the bush yet.
Maybe next year.

Do you all think the Thumpstar will be good for me?

I can spell very well.

My dad wont let me use the computer so he types exactly what I say.

My dad thinks your mean!:(

sorry dad :confused: thumpy is for you maybe a push bike or something. Hey come to think of it if your dad is letting you ask these silly ??? them he is as silly as you ;) My daughter thinks you guys are impaired well they wernt her exact words but im trying to be as nice as i can :D

Gday dudes.
I need some advice. I have finally got used to the power of my PY50 and was looking at buying a Thumpstar pro hunge 125 or a Honda CR500.

Which bike do you think will get up big hills better and which bike will go faster?
hey Yella i actually have a vtr1000f that i converted into a mini thumpa mate it go's up hills real good like :p

Thanks everybody. Im still a bit confused.

I have enough money to buy both bikes and now Im thinking maybe I should put the CR500 motor in the Thumpstar frame.

That way I can go fast with the CR motor and still be safe going downhill on the thumpa.

Has anybody put the CR motor in a Thumpstar before?

Hello,
My friend down the road is putting a cr250 motor in his thumpy cause it sound betta then the thumppy.hes going to run his dads mowa petrol in it so it goes fast
josh:D

50s BRotherhood #1,
I see you come from Newcastle like I do.
Maybe we can go for a ride sometime and we can have sandwhiches, cake and cordial for lunch.
I will let you have a go on my new Zed50 if you think you can handle it.

Is p155 your racing number?

50s BRotherhood #1,
I see you come from Newcastle like I do.
Maybe we can go for a ride sometime and we can have sandwhiches, cake and cordial for lunch.
I will let you have a go on my new Zed50 if you think you can handle it.

Is p155 your racing number?

if u come from newcastle show ur face or r u to cat?? my 50s would smoke urs coz u dont hav 1!! i could say more but i dont want to get banned over an arguement with u coz u r rat sh*t

soory pple but i dont think this yerra guy is a serious member i think he is here to coz trouble... sorry for breakin the peace :)..... but i had my reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back