Thumpstar Questions/Shop in Perth?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mad man

Reaction score
Hey, if i don't sell my thumpstar i will get a good back shock and do her up a little.

What is a good shock for a thumpstar? Better than the POGO yellow one stock on the 05 model.

What should i get to make it beter for jumps, Power isn't a problem.

Good plastics, I would wanto make it look different with some new plastics, where would i buy them? Not a ebay User. Also what grapics for under $70. Like the plastics DA BOMB has, the front mud guard.. but don't know where to get. What else should i do to it if i keep it. Keep in mind that i'm far away from city and can't go up there.

What are some good AUSTRALIAN sites for ordering Parts, shock plastics ect. And what is a good Store in Perth to go to? thanks..

a no of a store in forrestfeild that sell mini bikes and does graphics and stuff called xtreme motor bikes u could try them
http://www.xtrememotorbikes.com.au

Narh dont go there , they are dodgy guys. Rip you off blind if your not carefull ..... and the shed the shops in gets way to hot and any graffix you buy wont stick to your bike.. Been there done that.

Latest posts

Back