thumpstar shock

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FMX_22

Reaction score
well i snapped my shock on my 05 gen thumpy 110 today and im just wondering what sort to get next im 65 kg if that helps. i was thinking a fastace or a dnm what spring rating should i go??

any help would be appreciated

even with the a style swinger and its 10mm longer then my stock 1

thanks for your help guys

if it's 10 longer than stock then it's no good... you need the exact same length, any fastace or DNM shock will do the job fine as long as it's the right length

10mm makes a lot more difference than you think mate, make sure you get the right size shock 260mm i think it is...

i have same shock in my thump frame and it's perfect, but yours MIGHT be a touch different being that it's a 110cc frame?? IMO it'll be fine

edit: you don't have the alloy frame?? they came only with 125cc if i'm rite...

i have same shock in my thump frame and it's perfect, but yours MIGHT be a touch different being that it's a 110cc frame?? IMO it'll be fine

edit: you don't have the alloy frame?? they came only with 125cc if i'm rite...

yer its not alloy . will it last very long or will it break in like 6 months?

yer its not alloy . will it last very long or will it break in like 6 months?

your frame or shock...

if you mean frame, it's lasted this long ...lol
if you mean shock, i've abused my shock for the past 18 months with my fat ass on top and it's still going and i use the same model shock :p

your frame or shock...

if you mean frame, it's lasted this long ...lol
if you mean shock, i've abused my shock for the past 18 months with my fat ass on top and it's still going and i use the same model shock :p

haha yer i ment the shock this is my broken 1
100_0514.jpg

Last edited:
looks like she was up for replacement anyway..hahah

dig a hole say a few quite words slowly place shock into said hole and kick the dirt back into the hole - stop playing with dirt and go ride..haha

yer it wasnt worth putting new shock bushes in anyway lol it bottomed out every time i jumped my ramp

just try it man, i think you'll find the rear end would jack up and make for a rough ride

Latest posts

Back