Thumpstar Thrashin

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking the goods mate...what rear shock you running?

Looking the goods mate...what rear shock you running?

Its a thumpstar 1200lb. The 06 caME with a 1000lb but i snapped mine:( So i got the bigger and it loves it. Oh and Marzhocci Forks

gypsy? *Borat voice* OFF TOPPIC -Hey dj can u add me on msn ... [email protected] and hook me up with some mad club music, house, techno...w/e
K.T.S.S!!!

Its a thumpstar 1200lb. The 06 caME with a 1000lb but i snapped mine:( So i got the bigger and it loves it. Oh and Marzhocci Forks

How much? Where from? Better than fastace?

Last edited by a moderator:
gypsy? *Borat voice* OFF TOPPIC -Hey dj can u add me on msn ... [email protected] and hook me up with some mad club music, house, techno...w/e
K.T.S.S!!!

How much? Where from? Better than fastace?

The spring was 120 from my thumpstar supplier. Better?? I havent use a fastace b4 so dunno. I couldnt ask for anything more

You don't need any vid tips bro, looks good from where I am sitting. Just keep em coming Thumpstar Pro. cheers Jono.

K.T.S.S!!!

wat kinda music you got bro? do any original stuff? very interested to hear XD

anyway sweet vid bro =) keep the riding going and the camera work =D nice nice

Latest posts

Back