thumpstar

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funkshen000

Reaction score
Genuine 06 thumpstar

two set of rims and plastics....
125 cc and black...
14 inch front, 10 rear....
it says ducar engine and 4L tank...

in there for $2100 and got it down to $1600 ...hahha

is it worth it or would an ebay dhz be better for half the price....

i realsise that thumpstar is a known brand compared to a chinese import...
is it worth the extra money..

any help appreciated
cheers steven

depends on what type of bike it is, if you say its got a ducar it wouldnt be worth $1600....

get a dhz!!!

yep, if its got a ducar you shouldnt be paying more than $800

^^wot he said, and if its a thumpy it has it marked all over the place, also if u not sure go 2 the origonal thumpy site and print a pic

thanks for your help guys.....

i msg'ed him again... asking why his "genuine" thumpstar had a ducar motor
no reply

strange..
the wanker was obviously lying....

if he did blow the motor (which i doubt) it would mean its a thrashed second hand thumpstar ne way.....

and going on what everyone has been saying ducar's are nothing to be proud of...

You'd really have to give a thumpy motor a hard time to blow one up... My mate crack his case and run around without oil for well over 30mins befor we noticed the oil pouring out the gearbox, and the motors still alive to this day ... just filled the crack up with a diff sealant he uses on kenworth trucks and its still going to this day 1 year later.

Also thumpstars have a star on either side of the chassis number on the head steem and thumpy logos on the bar clamps and many other spots depending on the year it was made.

Latest posts

Back