thumpstars chinese?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

technicaldiff

Reaction score
I bought my thumpstar thinking i was getting a japanese-made motorcycle. i was psyched because I thought thumpy's were superior minis. but apparently it's chinese-made. is this true? i looked over google, but found nothing really that helped me out.

yep they are chinease but they are one of the best chinease made bikes and are superior mini bikes.

Yeah they are MIC, apparently there a lot good quality ones are from China. Such as Australia Motovert, United States Pisterpro, workz, SSR( well SSR is more like DHZ here in Aus, crappy), Pitpro (genuine one from Switzerland ), Azreal (Spin), Bullet (Brazil) etc

Last edited:
yeh there chinese but thumpstars (terra-moto), pitsterpro, and motoverts are the best chinese bikes

It may be chinese but I dont think the engine is and its still a very very good bike.

so it's not going to blow up or anything?

I was thinking of selling it and buying something like a pitpro or something. I got the least expensive one, the super 120/125, but I got it for $700. how much do you think I could get for it on like eBay?

is it a genuine thumpstar or a no brand people say there bikes are thumpstars when they are like atomiks upload a pic of it mate.

Ge sorry about my manner, grats on your new ride mate.

Last edited:
700 bucks for Thumpy? man I dont you think you've got a real deal there, and believe me if you ask for the same price on ebay people gonna bash ya as they would think you are trying rippl

it was from a family friend who has like 15+ bikes. and this is $700 american, i don't know what that translates into in australia.

That's really annoying when sometime ppl like 3Amigos using a good brand to boost the sale, but by the end of the day people gonna bash the brand while they regret to made the purchase in the first place. I mean come on people have some self-respect and if anyone of u guys are browse through this website, try not to ruin a good brand or at least do a good job if you want to use the brand.

Last edited:
mate still 700USD not gonna cut the slack for a real deal. The approximate amount in Aus is 853.6 AUD and for the cheapest model of real Thumpy is around 1500 bucks and I mean that's way old so go figure mate.

0613072311aj0.jpg

0613072311aiv3.jpg

0613072310aix6.jpg

It's a 2006, btw. And I only thought of selling it if i was going to get $1000+ for it.

Last edited:
yep I would say that is a real one, and for sure you can try 1000+ good luck man or again congrates on the bike for only 700

looks good mate looks like a 110 wat brand is the engine tdx gpx???

Latest posts

Back