Thumpster - who still likes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shreddin

Reaction score
Just wanna know, who would still prefer this over some of the other bikes that are out there today like motovert, the new Terra motos etc?

06procarbon.jpg

i like thumpstars but u can get quite good cheap bikes maybe not as good as the thumpstar but you could mod them.

that pic looks sick...but if i had the money today id probably buy a moto vert for the looks or a pitster pro for the performance and realiabilty. The new thumpstars (terra moto) look fugly IMO...

yeh i agree with geezus i rekon the terra motos look shit id go a motovert but id easily go a thumpstar to lol.. why not both?

yeah thumpys are pretty good but I wouldnt buy one...

they where like 3000 grand in 06 wernt they correct me if im wrong

05 and 06 thumpstars were the best of the bunch, terror moto suck ass! they are gone now!

The terra-motos are a sick bike, still go like the old thumps. I agree they are fugly, but i changed mine over to crf plastics for the price of the plastics and a new seat.

Il chuck some pics up once i get my fast ace fronts on.

my 05 is for sale in sale section, never thought i would say the words: im selling my thumpy!
will be sad day when it goes.

like it man it's classic, but price wise I rather go for something new with all the new gears on. Just got my Pisterpro x4r landed couple of days ago 2800 all up way cheaper than the pro 06 right? :)

I have two of them... they're amazing bikes! I dont care for the stock carbon looking plastics, but that can be changed easily! The motor is extremely reliable, the suspension works great after its setup correctly (the shock has way too much preload from factory). There are tons of options available for the motor now, Thumpstar USA even has a Daytona DOHC head on their motors as an option...

Latest posts

Back