Time for a new seat

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timeeh

Go Go Gadget Moderator
Supporter
Reaction score
Go the BBR I reckon but that's one spensive seat ay :) looks like the others would buckle hopefully you get what u pay for I'd like to know coz I want a new seat too

hey dude im chasin a new seat, how did you go? any luck with a purchase yet?

Hey tommy, does anyone in OZ stock this BBR seat mate?

I just brought a BBR seat from the USA our dollar isnt bad atm

I actually brought it from the same seller you listed tim .

Cant beat a good seat !!

Did it still costya around the $120 delivered nick?

Sorry for the late reply... Havn't ordered yet, but based on what was just said i will get it ordered this week. Will post back with results :)

i found a solution for ya Timeeh!
1002451.jpg

Still be too small for me LOL Just ordered the seat yesterday, paid the extra for express freight so hopefully i'll see it some time in the next 2 weeks.... hopefully improve the riding stance a little....

i've got a two brothers seat on the 90

it's pretty good but no taller when you sit on it

you wanna look at a better shock to timmy

or a midsize bike

Alrighty.... So i pulled my finger out on the weekend and finally attempted to put the seat on, ran into a couple of issues, the first is to lock the seat down on the existing lugs you need to bend the seat in the middle :(, so i am trying to think of ways to get around this (currently thinking cable ties), I can simply push the seat down when sliding it on but i really don't want it commpressed in the middle as i need all the padding i can get... and the second is the rear bolt tab is slightly set back further than the standard seat but i will fix this with a couple of spacers over the existing bolts (only need to extend aroun 10mm) But as for being more comfy, it's a **** tonne better than the original :)

Alrighty.... So i pulled my finger out on the weekend and finally attempted to put the seat on, ran into a couple of issues, the first is to lock the seat down on the existing lugs you need to bend the seat in the middle :(, so i am trying to think of ways to get around this (currently thinking cable ties), I can simply push the seat down when sliding it on but i really don't want it commpressed in the middle as i need all the padding i can get... and the second is the rear bolt tab is slightly set back further than the standard seat but i will fix this with a couple of spacers over the existing bolts (only need to extend aroun 10mm) But as for being more comfy, it's a **** tonne better than the original :)

That sucks I didn't have all that much trouble mate .

The middle tabs on mine needed a little manipulation but fit pretty good and the back where it bolts on fits up fine on the dhz. if anything i found mine dont sit the best up where it meets at the tank the angle is slightly off but not noticeable when its all on.

2012-10-24160427.jpg

There are more options out there than simply purchasing. This mod cost me $30 from clark rubber. Some foam, a bit of sewing machine time, some contact adhesive and some vinyl from the shed... And believe me, at 6'1", its a whole new world of fun not sliding towards the bars the whole time! :)

Thanks for raising a query about seat and its comfort, as it plays an vital role in
drivers comfort while driving, and even after being so important its often overlooked.

Latest posts

Back