Time for mud not motard -

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

no_crf50_here

Reaction score
Well time has come to build new bike as motard bike is preaty much perfect. So here is what i've got so far...

SNC00350_small.jpg

Add: 125cc GPX from DHZ, GPX black 660cm forks, Elka rear, and some other bits and should scrub up ok :)

Nice where did you get this frame from , not your motard one is it ?

get your but to blackduck (

I got it from kidxf168, - motard bike not being touched this will be a basic build with the right parts and with our new sponsors fingers crossed I can keep the costs down a bit on new parts :)

Well time has come to build new bike as motard bike is preaty much perfect. So here is what i've got so far...

SNC00350_small.jpg

Add: 125cc GPX from DHZ, GPX black 660cm forks, Elka rear, and some other bits and should scrub up ok :)

Pretty much perfect? manthat things a work of art it cant get any better

I got it from kidxf168, - motard bike not being touched this will be a basic build with the right parts and with our new sponsors fingers crossed I can keep the costs down a bit on new parts :)

didnt Kidsxf168 JUST get this frame??

oh and re the new sponsor...did i miss something? who?

other than that...cant wait to see the build, if its anything like your tard its gonna be awesome!

Pretty much perfect? manthat things a work of art it cant get any better

Nah mate. It still needs all the little things done to it like the throttle, carbi, electrics, leavers, cables ect. He hasn't got the suspension on it yet and that looks like a stock engine ;). Going off that photo of course.

Still got a long way me thinks...

Goodluck with the build mate. Can't wait to see with what you come up with.

EDIT:
Minifighter: The new sponser is motovert.

Nah mate. It still needs all the little things done to it like the throttle, carbi, electrics, leavers, cables ect. He hasn't got the suspension on it yet and that looks like a stock engine ;). Going off that photo of course.

Still got a long way me thinks...

Goodluck with the build mate. Can't wait to see with what you come up with.

Nar the motard is perfect this one is my new dirt bitch :)

Low rise bars on a dirt bike but high rise on the motard??

If
you are keen I will swap you your old xr50 bars for those klx bars??

i think petes motard is perfect too!!!!
who is this new sponser ??

Thanks mate means a bit coming from you :)

Only a few days for everyone to know the new sponsor :) stay tuned (site sponsor not me :) )

wanna buy my elka :D it had a service before i used and has been used about 6-7 times on small jumps

So is your wife leaving you yet?! LOL this is gonna be an awesome bike I can already tell. But wow geez...

Price pics better/worse than the 200 buck jobbies on ebay?

um... it is one from ebay.. i have recipet for it $217... but i cant find the recipet for the service i had done on it which was 70 bucks

im chasing 150 will get some pics tomorrow for you

it also comes with a package with all the necessary mounting hardware, booklets, allen key and a special tool for the preload nut thing

Latest posts

Back