Time for new rims.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rotn50

Master Spanner Spinning Moderator
Reaction score
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/v4flL809hjY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

yeah mark, def might go steel mate, the china alloy rims are weak lil buggers

I thought my rims were bad but they are just destroyed, hahah. What rims will you get Mick? Actually I need hub as well, any preference?

Gee Mick you have given them a hiding but as you said the china alloy rims are very weak i think steel rims are the way to go for you as you ride over those large rocks on those tracks. And Phil a good billet hub should do the job

How many spokes do the china wheels have? I have some black excel 32 spoke rims I'm selling. I would think they would be stronger than even the steel rims.

Hey bean, im pretty sure they are 32 spokes mate, ill have a better look at work tomorrow. Are the rims 14 and 12 mate?

LOL you can't say you didn't get your moneys worth out of em :)

Not wrong, got even more out of them than what i payed for them i reckon. lol

Hey bean, im pretty sure they are 32 spokes mate, ill have a better look at work tomorrow. Are the rims 14 and 12 mate?

Yeah mate they are 14 front and 12 rear. I will double check to make sure there not 36 lol

Latest posts

Back