tips on how to perf that mono

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vonny

Reaction score
well this may just be a pile of words but if u read it i gess u can tell me?

my mate helped me out hes a pro

1st
stop in 1st gear ans sit as far back as u can ( stay on the seat or ull slip off )
then (seat bounce) drop the cluch and bounce on the seat at the same time
(in time ull slip the cluch rather then just dumping it) if u do it right ull have it up very high and going VERY VERY SLOW then just keep the bike up there using the throttle rem u want to stay slow so keep the bike as high as u can (blance point) or ull run out of legs 1st gear ant much(by keeping ur legs down u can stand up when u go to far and by going so slow ull have total control)

2nd
now is to have ur feet up on the pegs and use the back break to help.
now if u have done the 1st step ull find by holding the thottle just a little will hold u there but slowly lift u up, so with ur foot on the back break u can apply presur when ur that bit to high.

keep praticing and email me for more info [email protected]
i have made a wheelie bar for my pit pro 138cc and which has thort ne how to circle and put my feet on the handle bars and stand on the seat

plz let me kno what u think

thanks matty

ps sorry for the spelling

Last edited:
not bad, but we already made a thread about how to wheelie.

i have made a wheelie bar for my pit pro 138cc and which has thort ne how to circle and put my feet on the handle bars and stand on the seat
/QUOTE]

I got a 12 bar from the USA for my CRF. Post up a vid of some circles i've been dieing to see someone else bust a few out

yea dude u bought yours?

mines good but sometimes it caches on the drowned i kicked the wheels tho they suck

Vonny plz refrain from using bad language on a public forum as under age ppl are members also ,this is the reason the forum got to what it was ,lets not go back there plz

Last edited by a moderator:
12bar2sj1.jpg

yep cost about $120 to my door, but i'm going to make a few in the near future.
they are hella cool, strong as and slide great

For me ...

2nd gear, chop the throttle, and snap the throttle open again. Front comes up. Use throttle to control wheelie. :D

I used to do it like that but i learned the proper technique of go clutch go. Which is riding slowing in any gear and pulling in the clutch giving it a bit and dumping on the right point.

It's not as easy to get right as slam the throttle but gets me to the balance point a lot quicker meaning i can keep wheelies going slower for longer.

Latest posts

Back