Tips on upgrading my atomik

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geezus18

Reaction score
Hey fellas,
I really want to make my Atomik stronger without blowing the bank. What would be the best items to get to strengthen the bike. I am going to put high tensile hex bolts in the rear sprocket as the last ones snapped inside the hub! i am getting a new rear rim this week on warranty. should i try and replace all the bolts with high tensile ones or would that be pointless.
cheers :)

Ohh and also if anyone knows of any good tracks or trails in SA could u let me know, preferably on the flerieu. I wanna go find somewhere where i dont hav to worry about getting in shit.

Yeah arent there a whole lot of trails there? I also noticed some trails and people riding motorbikes next to i think the seacond half of the express way when your heading to adelaide. Theres a whole lot of trails and a few step ups, theres a few cliffs and crap around there too. im not sure if thats private land though, have you seen it or do u kno n e thing about it, its near Christies i thgink.

found the spot on google earth

goodtrails.jpg

i would replace all frame / engine bolts with high tensile plus replace wheel bearings with nsk or equilivent.

thats hallet cove mate, i've ridden there quite a few times, great riding. i was there last week with my bro, we were talkin to some other dudes and they said someone has bought the section behind the footy oval/bmx track for industrial area (dont ask me what they are gonna build in a quarry, it's a joke in my opinion).
Cops are there on weekends now on their Wr400's telling people to get out/fines. dont know about the other side of the quarry though, i think it's just where someone has bought is telling everyone to ride.
no one is doin anything wrong, just riding. heaps of 4WD's go there now, mayb they are screwing it up for everyone.
If you go there, go during the week.

ok cheers, looks like a bit of fun, dont really kno why the cops would giv a shit bout people riding there, i mean its not like its a quite area with all the noise coming from the freeway.
I noticed some guys near the onkaparinga river bridge on Main south road on the left as your heading towards adelaide. Have u seen this track b4, is it n e good?

untitled.jpg

Also is the MX track just up the road from there towards Victa any good, have u been there?

P.S. Ill try and swap as may bolts as i can, thanx!:)

i know the place ur talking about, i ride over the walk bridge (to the left of the car bridge) on the way to my mates house. I havent ridden in the spot have high lited, but the other side (it's a national park or something) only been there a few times coz my mate said the rangers go around now coz ppl have started 2 ride their moto's in there.

ok cool im not sure if thats sum 1ns property or not, i cant see a house near it or n e thing.

Latest posts

Back