Tj and Dusty goin the distance in LA

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreadful

Mini Riders Legend
Reaction score
I lifted this from the Brotherhood forum ...it's a post from TJ

" by tjrussell57 on Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:08 am
Thats what im talkin about Brady..... good to see my mates bustin big!! Buttttttttttttttttttt i hate to say it but right before kotc me and dusty are doin a night of records here in LA, distance and flip distance............ rumor has it 150ft plus and im going to go for 100ft flip again,,, whooooop whooooopp, wish us luck we will deff need it.... peace mates. "

This is goin down this month :cool:

i heard its gonna be 150ft ramp to ramp:eek: :eek: their is a thread about it on PM should be SICK

World Record Flip 7 days!!
Body: Lettin everyone know that next thursday the 18th at the LA county fair in Pomona i will be going for another 100ft flip and 150+ distance jump on my mini, lets get everyone in the industry out there to cheer on all the atheletes and witness history in the making. Tons of pyro, jumps and crazy antics for the night of records. Spread the word to everyone you know and re post............. 57

he ate shit last time and not making it hurt hes feelings haha... ramp was kinda wrong... lets hope he makes it this time!! or R.I.P... wonder if he will part out hes vert hmmm

mate. i didnt know tj was an aussie. damn. so when is kotc on??? please tell me. hopes he makes it. good luck guys and may the turbo chargers in heaven guide you lol

All dodgy sponsors must HANG

World Record Jumps CANCELED!
Body: So keeping with true second rate tradition another attempt at a night of records has been foiled due to shady promoters and poor co-operation from a few involved parties! Tj Russell Dusty Wygle and Micah Shepard will no longer be riding at tomorrows fair.

We apologize to all those who had made plans to attend the event and we will keep everyone updated on when the event will happen and make sure that it happens!!

Thanks to everyone that supported us and planned on attending this event!! Just be sure to keep checking back on the website for updates, and don't forget to get your copy of Mini Chaos Vol.

5 and get a taste of what you would have seen!

THANKS AGAIN

SECOND RATE FILMS

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

This from TJ on myspace .... seems he still sacked up anyway:cool:

TJ
" ya actually ended up jumping just plain distance, went 115ft for the opening jump, no fliping "

Latest posts

Back