TMY's MSO 140S

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea man take a pic of back of the carby and me or someone else can tell u where it is

I took a pic of mine for ya, it's probably the same
Screw in to turn idle up
img0237wm8.jpg

Yeah,

Is it just the screw that's in the middle of the back of it? That's what i was looking at yesterday but i just wasn't 100% sure.

EDIT: OH Thanks DvDRip. Your a hero! :D

Just be carefull, Turn it a little bit at a time and if it doesnt work, make sure you screw it back to original position

Turned up my idle ever so slightly today. Turned choke of straight away and it didn't die! hell yeah!

Just waiting for my new Pants to arrive. Along with Rim locks and goggles before i go for another real ride.

Londin I know you dislike the Mikuni "25mm" but I've run my MSO fine on it for over a year and I've recently changed it over to the Pitpro and it runs great with it too. Never hard to start or have difficulty revving without warming up. I have a VM24 on the way though so perhaps I'll see what all the fuss is about when I fit one of those :p

Ok so I got one of these VM24 carbs and boy am I glad I did! Carb has been tuned beautifully between two or three 10 minute riding sessions. I just couldn't be stuffed with the old one because in order to change the fuel/air mixture screw you had to take the entire bloody carb off the manifold but this new one you can adjust it LIVE :D Highly recommended.

Can anyone help me with my front brakes?

Once i stop riding and go to push my bike to the car the front brake locks up. The brake lever is stuck in full lock and the only way to release it is to unscrew it. So i just take the whole thing off when i'm finished riding. Any suggestions on where i should start looking for the problem? Imagine something is done up to tight somewhere.

i have the same issue with my MSO. they hardly work then freeze up. I am trying to sort out a new caliper for mine but so far its taking me a long time cause i have to many bikes to work on and very little time. U may also find the disc isn't big enough for the caliper which could be half the problem. Check ur pads for uneven wear there will be a ridge of unused pad.

i have the same issue with my MSO. they hardly work then freeze up. I am trying to sort out a new caliper for mine but so far its taking me a long time cause i have to many bikes to work on and very little time. U may also find the disc isn't big enough for the caliper which could be half the problem. Check ur pads for uneven wear there will be a ridge of unused pad.
I see i see, Let me know if you solve your issue.

I thought it might of just been the pads being not worn in at first, but they seem to be getting tighter and tighter.

hopefully i will be dropping my bike off this weekend to get it sorted

Dang it,

I just wheeled my bike out of the shed to put on my new tyre. Sure enough the current one is flat and when i wheeled it out the inner tape (rubber, what ever it is that covers the spokes) on the rim came off.

How do i re-line it? Is there a special way to do so?

before you rewrap it check ya spokes one may be pucturing your tube ....as for the rewrap ?? someone might have a more techo technique but I reckon just get it back on with a few layers of good duct tape .

good luck

Latest posts

Back