To all klx110L owners.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chad4.1

Reaction score
What are some decent upgrades y'all have done with your bikes? I have tall bars the fmf factory 4.1 and a two bros tall seat, just don't know which direction to head next.

What are some decent upgrades y'all have done with your bikes? I have tall bars the fmf factory 4.1 and a two bros tall seat, just don't know which direction to head next.

How big is your budget and where do you ride? I would say definitely suspension upgrade would be next on the list if it were me, but there are a few factors to take into consideration. Are you riding small 50 style tracks, or mini bike tracks/Big bike tracks, or even open trails? Do you want to go the full mod route eventually, or were you more thinking a good stock-mod? You could chase more hp first, but that just highlights the lack of suspension even more. Those bikes become so much more capable once you put some decent boingers underneath them.

Stock mod is what I'm going for and I have a pretty open budget you could say. I know with these bikes nothing is absolutely unaffordable, but I ride mainly at tracks and at friends of min ranches or any area with open land. But I would for sure want my suspension setup to be geared towards jumping comfortably, I weigh 200 lbs.

if it were me i'd start by getting some hd fork internals (springs and damping rods, best set up is 1 hd spring 1 stock spring IMO), elka or fox shock, hd peg bar and pegs. a nice billet top clamp would go well with the tall bars you have and that'd leave you with a nice adult proof stocker. as said all depends on budget. then look at big bore kits and air box removal kits- if you go bigger bore you'll want the 4th gear drum, possibly a manual clutch too which mean's you'd want the primary drive gear or the secondary clutch removal washer.

get modding and post some pics! :coolthumb:

Last edited:
I have two CRF50's do they make fork kits for these or do most use the stock forks and modify them?

Latest posts

Back