To all SA Riders

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeakesMoto

Reaction score
Thump Was proberly the best person to go to in all of south australia for pit bike problems, i was very unlucky because i was seeing him on the weekend and now im F***ed, so i think we should put knowledge together to Help People who have broken bikes, Like me :)

I have no idea :) something along the lines of telling everyone what u can do, were to go, contacts they know and yeah

I feel so bad for his family. What sad loss. such a nice guy that loved bikes. He actually has my bike ready to fix it. How do go about asking to go and pick it up during what is the toughest time for the family.

Yeah, they could see how much he was respected and looked up to in the minibike community.

I would Very much like to go to the tribute ride, but my bike is screwed at the moment and i have a fractured foot

mmm you should come anyway. im sure if your up to riding then people will let you ride there bikes and its a great chance to meet all of us and be there for tom.

I still proberly will come for the bbq, but i still have a fractured foot and cant ride

ill try and make it there...tom was meant to service my bike this weekend :(
where will the day be held?

umm theres allready a day organized now that i just found out about its on the 15th of this month at pt gawler. and no i dont think it is but its alot cheaper yes.

Latest posts

Back