To Crazy! don't look at this thread unless you have no laces in your shoe's...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stunt101

Reaction score
Crazy shit & it's 4 real
now3rq0.png

the full length footage is coming out on video. & these guys are hardcore stunters not photoshopers!

lol, sick. Road bikes r dangerous my auntys brother died 2 months ago on a 1000cc doing a wheelie and hit a car

So are dirt bikes? ie: Jono porter... what's your point? We all know the dangers inherent in our sport. I am not negating or trivalising the death of a loved one.

This is undoubtedly Stunts 101's cup o' tea and for him to post the photos, I have no doubt its for real.

Err.....are we gonna see a new avatar without the red tire soon? :>

Last edited:
Hey dreadful! can you hook us up with some of your Punkfiction? always keen to suport stuff that ain't every where.

Haha, sick! they did a bit of that in Judgement Day 2 Video. Was CAW!

lol, sick. Road bikes r dangerous my auntys brother died 2 months ago on a 1000cc doing a wheelie and hit a car

PS. MAdman, wouldnt your aunties brother be your uncle? ;)

So.... what was more dangerous here??

1. The fact that he was on a road bike....

or

2. The fact that he was doing a wheelie in traffic.... make up your own mind.

Road bikes are only dangerous if they're in the wrong hands. Its like saying a pen is dangerous cause someone once stuck one in their eye and went blind.

You make a good point andy ;) road bike r only dangerous in the hands phyco's or people try'n to go to fast for there skill level

Last edited:
You make a good point andy ;) road bike r only dangerous in the hands phyco's or people try'n to go to fast for there skill level

knowing you stunt you would be the type doing wheelelies all over town!

Haha, sick! they did a bit of that in Judgement Day 2 Video. Was CAW!

PS. MAdman, wouldnt your aunties brother be your uncle? ;)

no, my uncle "john" maried dianne who is now my aunty. it was her bro, so on the other side if you get my drift.

yeh he was a radical driver pretty sad really

Latest posts

Back