to get pitpro 125rr or not

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

berlina304

Reaction score
hey need some more help on purchasing a bike i have read some of the forums on pitpro125rr half the comments say there sh*t the other half say there alright for $600 i think you get what you pay for any help would be great [i have a budget of$1000]

u can get a pitpro 140xr for about $950 delivered and they are a hell of alot faster and better quality the the 125rr the rr's have the old black (SHItTy)engine witch has alot of problems with overheating and burning alot of oil

u can get almost and ebay 140 and maybe a atomik reigh 150cc for $1000 delivered

i got a dhz140 dont get one mate there good but the xr is a TONE better

thanx for your help do you no the differance between the 140 and the 140xr is the dhz140 the dx model

Last edited:
The main differences are forks, shock, frame and tyres. The xr is a step up in quality on those parts.

the dx looks like shit IMO get the 140xr mate its better then the stock pitpro 140 its got better rear shock better forks better platics(klx style) and its a little bit bigger then the stock one by about 5cm

Motoxxx doesnt have the DX which is much better bike than the standed Dhz. The DX has a better frame, forks, shock and tyres. You should be able to get one for about $750 including delivery and I think thats a good value bike

Last edited:
i have a dhz 140 and it is a good bike but the pitpro xr has better parts for the same price or there abouts but the DHZ dx looks like shit imo

my mate got the dx and he loves it. hasn't had any probs with it yet and he hasn't done any mods to it. i agree with motoxxx i dont really like the look of it but my mate does. it hasn't missed a beat yet

yeh they have good parts for the price they are probly the best you can buy for that price range but i just dont like to own somthing i dont like the look of it even if it was the fattest and best quality pitbike and cheap out there but it looked like shit id get a not as good of a one just cause i like the look of it IF UNO WHAT I MEAN LOL

They look alot better with a set of Fastace forks, for some reason they made the bike look more umm appealing (not to mention the better performance)

kinda getting a bit off the subject thanx heaps to you both for your help i think i'm going to go with the xr i do like the look of it and it sounds like a good bike from what people are saying on some of the forums hopefully have it soon might see you on the track someday

hi all ,, in my opion ,,the 140cc DHZ IS A NICE BIKE ,,,but i would go with a sponcia bike ,,, better bikes 4 your money + quick shipping :)

Latest posts

Back