Tom/THUMP140s Ride day Photos

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sneezy

Reaction score
Hey guys

Today was Tom/THUMP140s ride day

was 20 and sunny all day so was great weather.

we had about 20 people out rideing today, which was great, thought soome people from here would have come (as i know of at least 6 SA active members on here that had help from Tom a lot) but was a good day none the less.

Here are a few pics, i have a load of pics so if you wanna see them all add me on facebook Kris Monks | Facebook

I took out my Rockstar pitpro and my crf250r, was a great day and i Juts know he would have been proud

Thanks

Kris

IMG_2010.jpg

IMG_1980.jpg

IMG_1976.jpg

IMG_1955.jpg

IMG_1951.jpg

IMG_1947.jpg

IMG_1939.jpg

IMG_1932.jpg

IMG_1929.jpg

IMG_1926.jpg

Ripping guys tatoo pic was my favourite ... I believe he still lives,rides thru us I don't care what anyone thinks ... so yeah I reckon he was there and I know he'd be stoked.

even though i dont know tom or anyone thats riding there it almost brings a tear to my eye f-n sick mates.

Yeah was a great day, these are only the pics from the "parking" area, my mate came out the back to the mx track with us but still waiting for pics, i was running in the crf so i was only putting around =( thrashed the minis though lol

Awesome pics Sneezy. Loving the tatts too.

Tom would be more than proud mate.

This brings a smile to my face to see his passion coming through in so many people. :)

Gone but NEVER forgotten.

Latest posts

Back