Tom's crf88 build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks nice, i got a black seat cover, i got it from faster minis and never bothered putting it on

looks nice, i got a black seat cover, i got it from faster minis and never bothered putting it on

Not after a black cover :) throttle jockey looks like this :)

attachment.php

Yo man your 50 is inspiring truly , I would like some tips on the home made dress up kit I put a post in the request a tutorial i dont know if you would want to make that but i would really like some pointers on how to get it done and make it look sick .........Thanks swisher

That's 18,000 people who clicked the wrong thread :p

lol jokes nice build matee

Geez tom your last post was quite violent, should of gone like this :autogun: :faint: :LolLolLolLol:

Yeah bike looks good Tom, very shhmick indeed!

Everyone loves pictures ;)

Few parts have arrived still waiting for the rest.
IMG_6698.jpg

put the cover on was quite proud of my effort haha
IMG_6699.jpg

Looks orange in this pic dunno why
IMG_6700.jpg

Thanks and yeah they were anodised red but they have faded abit.. (they dont look burgundy in real life) :)

to much effort to re anodise

Hehe just nit picking, that red seat looks good as man, nice job on putting the cover on!

Good job on the seat mate, just like a store bought one... Haha. Have you decided what ur doing with the plastics/graphics?

whats the stock exhaust for? and is that another 50 i see in the last pic?

whats the stock exhaust for? and is that another 50 i see in the last pic?
Toms neighbours are sour from him riding and the noise he makes haha, so he got a stocko pipe to keep them happy and stop *****ing. Bloody 50 riders your a noisy bunch.

that sucks, those five-O exhausts are pretty loud though arnt they?

Latest posts

Back