Top 10 Mini bikes to buy?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

troppo

Reaction score
I was just wondering what are the most popular brands of Mini bikes on this forum and why? (Say the 10 Ten)

There seems to be a lot of Orions, PitPro's, Motoverts and Thumpsters etc on here - is it cos some of them cheap to buy or do you buy due to reputation? regardless of price? Or just to get into this sport?

I own a Braaap bike but there doesn't seem to be anyone else on here with one, I bought mine based on brand name due to it comes with a Lifan motor, Fast Ace shocks etc, etc.... and I didn't want to have to buy another one down the track... (Plus I now work for Braaap, so I biased now:) )

Cheers
Troppo

CRF50
CRF50
CRF50
CRF50
CRF50
CRF50
CRF50
CRF50
TT-R50
AGB-29

thats's how the list goes :D

I think any bike that isn't an Orion or ebay is pretty good these days.

I would say in order of top 10 best

CRF50, TTR50 and KLX110 which are more expensive, seem to hold up better.

Thumpstar, Motovert and Pitster are all about even par, good for the price and pretty solid.

Then you got MSO, Braaap and a few others which are pretty much ebay bikes with good suspension and good after sales support.

Then just your run of the mill ebays.

Last edited:
mcj pretty much you have sussed it out and summed it up. add orion agb29 into that last list

Then you got MSO, Braaap and a few others which are pretty much ebay bikes with good suspension and good after sales support.

MSO's range are nothing like ebay bikes, hense the price... and ask any forum member who owns one what they personally think!

yeh i agree...

but then again this thread is from the dinausor age when mso just started out and they pretty mich were ebay bikes...

Latest posts

Back