top 6 pit bikes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MSO 140

Reaction score
MSO140s
DMX140cc
PitPro140cc
PitsterPro140X2
DHZ140cc
Motovert140cc

choose on quality, price, performance, jumping etc

well then go wit wat uve hered

but i would say do some research on it not just listen 2 wat people say :p
________
Web Shows

Last edited:
my reaserch says mso wat do u think it has over the pitster pro x2

my reaserch says mso wat do u think it has over the pitster pro x2

if your trying to choose a bike and put polls on the net about which bike is better and the one's on there include a motovert 140 then everyone will choose a motovert cause there got better rep's then them other one's you got on there if you want a mso just go with what you want you only got $1500 to spend, should look for a bike in that price range

i reckon you should choose what you want mso elite get yourself 500 more worth it you wanna a bike that would last

So.... your name is MSO 140 but you don't have an MSO? Clearly you have no clue about what you are talking about... its called RESEARCH not ASKING THE SAME QUESTION AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!!!!!!! :mad:

MSO would kain Pit Pro bikes but they are more expensive (usually).
I think Motovert are better than MSO,
Of course i'm gonna say Pitster Pro is better cause I have one.

Maybe you could just use the same thread all the time instead of making another one every time you want to know something?

Have a nice day :)

ahahah, get n atomik nitrous 140 or 150cc itll a pitstar poo, a mso is oviosuly kak. cause not many people have them.. and then it wod maul a motovert125cc .. and there frame and suspension wise on n atomik nitrous is good cause i have one, and its lasted me 1 year frm major jumps and heavy riding through ruts and bumps. even cop chases

same as every other bike accpet u change ur rear shock to a fastace bs66ar, cause the stock shock snaps its that shit you cod stick dildo there and it will do the same thing as the old shock,

why waste ya time on an atomik ^^^^^

and the reason you say no one has an mso is because they dont have issue's with them so there's no need to mention them on the forums

my atomik nitrous has lasted 1 year, and youve seen it at broady when u raced me coolmode around the tracks 140cc stock. still rippn

Latest posts

Back