Top Line seat

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Works perfect for me.
Looks awesome mate, both the seat and the rig.

Cheers, nowhere near as nice as yours and Nicks, but for a cheapo bike it has served me well. I'll get her to take some better pics soon, must wash the bike one day first.

yea mate it works. nice seat btw, i bet brendo will be jealous ;) how much it cost ya, if u dont mind me asking. might get one for my new bike...when i get it lol, but nice bike, and seat mate! :)

They run anywhere from 80 - 120 mate, pending what ya want.

Looks sick phil... something like that with black sides blue centre and orange pleats would look real nice on my LXR

Use red Nick, my pics are a bit off colour due to the wife getting all artsy and bouncing the strobe off the roof last night. Notice mine has red stitching too, he usually uses black. You could use blue stitching. You have all weekend to decide.

Use red Nick, my pics are a bit off colour due to the wife getting all artsy and bouncing the strobe off the roof last night. Notice mine has red stitching too, he usually uses black. You could use blue stitching. You have all weekend to decide.

Yeah think ill go black sides blue centre red pleats in the same style as brendos and blue stitching

That's the go, can't wait to see it now

where did you get that seat???? i NEED one now..

thats sweet man.. im deffs gonna look into it man... i wanna see if they wil do a hona one the same style as yours with pleats but white top an red sides with red pleats..

They can do it, they can even put the Honda logo on it as per factory. In fact he does all the Team Honda seats anyway and they look awesome. I think he has a facebook page with some pics of bikes on there.

Nice one Phill the rig is looking sick....
Braaaap!!! Big man hug for that one. Hahaha!!

Not today brother family crap to do!!!
Enjoy the track should be sweet. Will be there next weekend I hope.... Braaap!

Latest posts

Back