Top Speed For 140's

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edzy

Reaction score
whats the top speed for most of the 140's?
like mso, pitpro,dhz,??

thanks

Not sure mate have'nt had one infront of a car yet.....but I rekon with gearing they'll go way out past 100kms...but yeah not sure .

I got mine up to about 90kph, that was absolutely flat out.

Sweet Flarry , Sounds about right but yeah with mods and gearing changes it'd do well over a hunge I rekon ....my rule is I never ride faster than I can see.

hmmm, around 90 i probs the closest theyll get to, but yea with proper gearing i rekon maybe 110-120 tops?

90-120km dreamers, more like 80km with decent gearing for allround use.. im sure you could gear it to do 120km but it would be a sluggish pig to ride while lugging its way upto 120.

i rekon nitrous could reach to bout 100km/h it feels like its got power band when you just give it alot in 3rd n 4th, just goes easy n then bang speed just starts coming n coming like you have a 250 motor in it

90-120km dreamers, more like 80km with decent gearing for allround use.. im sure you could gear it to do 120km but it would be a sluggish pig to ride while lugging its way upto 120.

Yeah that's what I meant mate, a one trick pony for sure but yeah with gearing you'd get it there....it'd be a pig but it would wind out.:D

i got clocked at 85-90
against the wind on grass and over twigs and shit.
that was probz her second tank, on unleaded still with the factory oil!
i rekon it will reach 90-95 easy on premium with the bel-ray no wind!
just goes to show,, every bike is diferent!
depends on how u run them in aswell!
id say about 85-105kph (105kph will be pushin it with motard tyres)

Experience 100kmph on a bike with a speedo first before you boast about how fast your bike can really go because its simply a fact that a 140 won't reach 100kmph without a shitload of room, bigger sprockets and engine mods.

/fact

Experience 100kmph on a bike with a speedo first before you boast about how fast your bike can really go because its simply a fact that a 140 won't reach 100kmph without a shitload of room, bigger sprockets and engine mods.

/fact

i forgot to mention that it waz along the old calder freeway, next to me uncles car!
proven / fact
she still had plenty more balls to go when i reached the end.
the area where i waz clocked is on youtube!
but my bro is riding in the vid on you tube!

YouTube - mso 140s,,,,my bro draging car down old calder freeway

i got my my agb 140 (lightened flywheel, after market gearing 16-42)

to 99km/h absolutly FLAT OUT. was able to find out from my mates vy going next to us.

but nup no way 120km/h or wateva u boys are saying 100km/h flat is the limit for these things. unless u go hardout aftermarket

Latest posts

Back