Torrens Island Apparantly Closed

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irvo125

Reaction score
Live in the NE suburbs of adelaide. love my pitty,
AS THE HEADING SAYS:

I have been informed that unfortunately Torrens island is going to be fenced off.
They are surveying next week and closing the area off.

Sorry to tell you fellas.
I can say one thing. it is that F&^%n dickheads running a muck on the car parks and shit like did not go into our favour so thanks to those who f^%$ed it for every one else.

Just another riding place shut down from a select few who abuse it.

A very pissed off IRVO125

Last edited:
thats crap, i was just waitin 4 em to close it down cos of the wankers that think its sik to ride up and down the carpark no helmet and no fukin brains, such a good place to ride and only a five minute drive from my house, gonna be missed iu guess a few more guys wil have to join up at sambra,

hey irvo does that include the tracks on the other side of that road or just the one side cheers mate

Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!!

well we better make the most of riding there while it lasts, theres another lil spot jus up the road and its not gonna get fenced off for a while its on the way to the boat ramp some of you guys might know what im on about

that makes me sad :eek:, only been there a few times but it kicks a$$ tho if u wana bash now we gotta find another place FLUCK!!!

it was mainly the 250s and 450s that were in the car park acting like idiots thinking that they own the place so they fucked it up for every 1 else but ill keep going out there even if they fence it off

yea tru but admit it evry once in a while every1 goes in the parkin lot whether its just warmin it up or what ever i think its ok if the markets are not on etc cause when ppl r thrashin in the parkin lot while the markets r on, the sound of dirt bikes arent really appealing when ur trying to run a business and tryin to gain attention instead of telling riders to F**K off but ill admit it ITS FUN LOL! :p

i was there on thursday and my mates were there on friday no fences what so eva only doing work over the side the side of road and there were peopel out there today that we could here from gillman

Torrens Island update

Hey people, just an update. i was there this sat and sunday. good riding nice and slippery in the wet. BUT yes it is going to be fenced off. There are survey markers all the way around the joint. white poles with pink flags. There was some contractors out there on sunday and they said yeah the feencing is going to be done within the next month. so i guess we can only make the most of it while it lasts. Spewing I know. I will be joining SAMRBA but its still good to have a place thats free and local that you can just practise and muck around on during the off weeks.

Well the most we can do is, well..... RIDE! keep ridin till we cant no more, enjoy it while u still can :), I guess the council just doesnt know how important it is to let riders go there. it may not be the safest place but it never caused any harm, i dont think so anyway. Oh well as i said before Enjoy it while u can, I Know i will!

i dont live near this place probly wont ever go to it but still i wanna see more tracks stay alive......why do they keep wanting to take them away form us and then the stupid fatass pigs are telling us off for not riding at designated tracks and they go take em away .....why is the world so screwed up

In defence to the police. they have an obligation in areas to stop dangerous/illegel shit going on. sounds fair i think. I have been to torrens island almost every weekend for the past few months and every second or third weekend the cops would come down and fine/take the bikes away from the fkn dicks that ride there bikes in the car park and down the road. Just last weekend I saw two big 250;s draggin down the road with no helmets. then 5 minutes later a different bloke on a pitty comes flying down the road without a helmet. the cops have come and find dicks like this but didnt even bother with the people in the tracks as we were doing no harm to anybody.

Its the same as fkn knobs riding through reserves and going to the shops on pitties. That type of shit gets around the police force and they have to start cracking down on it.

If we put the blame on anybody its these fk heads who do this and then complain when they get fined and wonder why places are getting shut down.

Sorry for getting pissed off but I really enjoyed going to torrens island for a social ride and now its been stripped from all of us.....

we should make a petition to stop the plans to fence it off!!!

wat would we say?

excuse me we are going around taking votes to keep this motor bike track running with no insurance and by a vegie market so we can continue riding like wankers and almost get hit by cars (yes u mat xD) and spray dust and dirt all over the vegie stands so can u plz sign this so we can continue to fuck u of :) LMAOO

but hey lets see how many votes we can get on here to keep it open

I VOTE TO KEEP IT OPEN

wat would we say?

excuse me we are going around taking votes to keep this motor bike track running with no insurance and by a vegie market so we can continue riding like wankers and almost get hit by cars (yes u mat xD) and spray dust and dirt all over the vegie stands so can u plz sign this so we can continue to fuck u of :) LMAOO

but hey lets see how many votes we can get on here to keep it open

I VOTE TO KEEP IT OPEN

Thats GOLD!!!

RIDE DAY TORRENS ISLAND THIS SATURDAY AND SUNDAY> SOUNDS GOOD TO ME FELLAS.

ILL BE THERE. hoping it is still open. went past today and it is but there are workers there but there is no way tehy will get the fencing up in like 2 days. you beauty. lets ride. this sat and sunday come on.

Latest posts

Back