Torrens Island!! June 29

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irvo125

Reaction score
Live in the NE suburbs of adelaide. love my pitty,
HEy fellas,

It would be great to get a few pitties out to torrens island this sunday.
There is a huge area to ride with a fair few flat tracks for pitties to get some good speed up on. Ill be there this sunday. this palve always gets a wicked bike turnout considering its free and relatively central to adelaide. Fo directions there check out the thread ADELAIDE RIDE that has pics of this place. Ill be there on sunday from morning till dusk. Monster energy pittie and a white VZ ute.

Hope see some of you guys out there.

Cheers

HEy fellas,

It would be great to get a few pitties out to torrens island this sunday.
There is a huge area to ride with a fair few flat tracks for pitties to get some good speed up on. Ill be there this sunday. this palve always gets a wicked bike turnout considering its free and relatively central to adelaide. Fo directions there check out the thread ADELAIDE RIDE that has pics of this place. Ill be there on sunday from morning till dusk. Monster energy pittie and a white VZ ute.

Hope see some of you guys out there.

Cheers

come out and ride a real track u fairy lol

yeah mate me and matt will be there ill be on a pitpro 140xr and matt will be on pitster pro x4.. hopefully we can have big turn out mate..

ill be in a shitty white van and a vz sedan

Do you guys have any actual photos of this place???

I dont wanna travel few hours to ride a dirt carpark track:p

Cheers boys

ill get some tomoz becuz im heading out there all weekend so ill take a few n post them up tomoz nite :)

well i went out there this morning and in the first 30mins i hit a concrete block sticking out of the ground witch i couldnt see becuz of deep grass. i got road rash on my shoulder,arms,legs and worst my finger tips, snapped my clutch lever my bro broke hes chain but we bought a new 1,, so it wasnt my day today, but i got a new clutch lever so its all good :D

that sucks :(

hopefully in a couple weeks, i will have my bike and few mates will have theirs, so i will be keen to head out for a ride.

well im bak from the ride it was good... but i fucked sumthing up internaly on my 140 i duno wat it is yet mite be rings as it has no compression -.-
then i took my bros 110 for a spin and did few jumps n bent the frame in half :(
i have very bad luck

unlucky man that sucks.........yer i went out there today at like quarter to 4, i was bored sittin at home doin fuk all....took my 70 as my pit bike is waiting for parts atm and my cousin took his scooter you would have probly noticed the scooter, anyways it was a sick 2 hrs of riding ,,,,its good to see so many pitties out there........need all you guys to race the sa fun bikes tracks....yer hopefully my pitty will be ready for next weekends ride day out at their track hope to see some of you guys out there........maybe sus1 you could be the exeption..........

for next weekends ride , cos ur bike seems it needs a bit of attention , depending wats wrong wid it ........if it is rings ur mite be lucky to find em and fit em in a week..........

hope to see u there still tho

JULY 5th & 6th TORRENS ISLAND RIDING

HEY FELLAS. ILL BE OUT THERE THIS WEEKEND, SAT AND SUN THE 5TH AND 6TH.
It was great to see a fair few pitties out there last weekend. I was there sat and sunday. Sus1 I think I saw you there on Sunday mate. sorry i didnt come over and say gday. looked like you were having trouble starting the X4 was that you. I was riding around on a 125 with monster energy graphics. on the flat track that is there. Good fun when you have a few out there. I ended up braking my throttle cable on sunday at about 2:30. spewing but still a good ride. took my mrs pink pittie for a ride instead after that.

Be goo to see a few of you guys out there this weekend aswell.
As far as the SAMBRA track goes. I have no problem in wanting to ride there. Its just a matter of money to ride there and its a lot further out than the torrens island tracks are. I really wanna get out to the SAMBRA track but i need I want to have better forks before i hit that track and I need the funds to ride.

SEE YOU AT TORRENS ISLAND THIS WEEKEND CHEERS

yea i saw u wen u pulled up i was just helping matt trying to put hes bash plate on then i was riding the fluro orange 110 with sikspak grapics ill be there next weekend if i fix my 140 but dont think i can fix the 110 -.-

Yeah hopefully see ya out there this weekend. Man the rake on that 110 was nuts the forks were on a huge angle. lol
140 xr what do you think. i thought you just got it. i am loking at getting one but that got me a bit concerned. My 125 was ahead of the 140's last weekend on the flat track there so can't complain. only prob is my front forks are the standard chinese shit and I bottom them out just from heavy braking. but can't afford a set of fast ace as02 yet. hopefully soon.

hey have you guys heard of yss racing suspension, theres a guy in salisbury who designs em, thats what i run and there sweet...better than that chinese shit ay........only forks ive seen that are better would prob be the shivers and the elka rear.......so yer they might be worth checking out.

did you guys see the scooter out there on sunday..............lol ?????

YEAhH I saw someone on a scooter on the flat area near the small flat land jumps. that you?
If you have the details of the suspension dude that would be sick. loking at the as01 or as02 but if a local guy is producing a higher quality product might be worth a look at. im in the golden grove area so hes not too far away from me. hope to see you guys out there this weekend. should be good out there after a little bit of rain.
cheers

lol na it was my cousin he was doin some sik rhyythms and tabletops hahaha...........

i dnt have the number but if you go on google and look for yss suspension adelaide it should come up

Latest posts

Back