Torrens Island Sat 26th July

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tez350

Reaction score
After getting used to my new bike a bit down at torrens island last week, would be good to get a few more pitty riders out this week!
Hopefully one of my mates can make it with his bike too after he gets it thurs.

i will try to get there around 12 noon. I will park just inside the back entrace if the gate is open again. look for a blue VX commy.

so whos in??

Cheers,
Terry.

Last edited:
haha sweet should catch ya there then ride gillman on sunday good weekend

ah good ol' gillman. my old man was the vice presedent for a while. and i was down there every weekend fixin the track. but mx clubs cant seem to keep it together nowdays..

omg this sounds soooo sick for dicks lol

Terry I didnt know you could ride anything other than Tunney when ya needed car parts lmao JK.
Should be there depending on how hung over at the palais I get the night before depends on time that I would get down there.

Ill be there on Sat and sunday on my pittie fellas. Hope to have a good pittie turnout should be good. it was good last weekend after a bit of rain made the the tracks interesting. Ill be there on my pitpro with monster energy graphics and a VZ ute with truck mudflaps. see ya all out there. MAKE THE MOST OF IT WHILE WE STILL CAN

ah damn dude.

almost got my bike hauler ready to go on the car! cant wait!

like irvo said, lets get good numbers out there and make it a good day before we lose it!

bump.

bike hauler is on my car.. and my car is low as!!! :eek:

Put carby back on bike and its running like absolute crap and wont idle. but meh.. hopefully it will run through a bit when i ride.

CANT WAIT

rad as man should be a awsome turnout.. i ajusted my chain today bikes back fireing pretty bad but still runs good ill be there in a white van next to the blue vt, and il be riding the white pitpro 140xr

cant wait to ride!

good to see heaps of pitties out there today,,,, not many of you guys hitting those doubles tho...there was some guy out there all day with the shovel today, he fucked up the doubles section to make a jump for his quad and then didnt end up even doing the jump so we ended up making them back into pitty doubles and they were sik..... a bit dangerous but still sik..........rode my mates 150 and im getting one now no more 125 .....haha.......should be out there tommorow hopefully a few more of you guys try that section..........and hopefully make some bigger jumps......

cyas there

tez350, sus1 and me wer hitting them doubles like u didnt see, we only seen u in one track doing tabletops.

Photo-0068.jpg

Tez350^^^

Latest posts

Back