torrens island

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryan_1111

Reaction score
every one with pitties head down to torrens island this saturday and have a thrash around and get a few of us to have a race on some tracks down there and if i get more than ten people get back to me on here i will take my 8 ft mini bike ramp down there so get back and lets all go out and have a good day

Going out this saturday too.. me and a mate will be headin down so whos up for this weekend?

well... not really suzuki man, but just as long as you don't ride without a helmet and not on the roads you should be alright.

It looks pretty sad out there now with that F[_]ck!ng fence going through ALOT of the good stuff. Hopefully they will take it down one day :(
Still fun though..

yeah went out there yesterday. It sucks with that fence. blocks heaps. went across the road and was pretty good out there. But my mate screwed a fork seal, and i lost 2nd gear :( so not the best day

yes. there is a fence going along that car width road in the middle near the pitbike doubles. Goes all the way to the road and down to the water, completly blocking off half the riding area. :(

yep got told from a old fella who i know he races and works on the warfs he got told there building a new hitec warf there or somthing along them lines at least theres still a fair bit of riding area left for you guys beter than noting

Some of the tracks are kinda hard to find if you're not familiar with the place.

I get lost sometimes haha.

sorry fellas. all good i see the fence through there now. yeah I did go down to that point last week. i was only testing my bike. as Im having some running problems that no one seems to understand. but anyway. yeah i think it would only be a matter of time before someone takes the panels down so they can ride through. lol. hopefully not though as this may piss people off.

any one going there this week end because i miyt cume down hope to se u there

I'm Going to make an effort to get out there, i want to test out my new H Bomb Muffler!

i need to fit some klx style plastics on and put a new spark plug in so i miyt not be able to go

Latest posts

Back