total newbie looking for advice on road rego

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubsy54

Reaction score
Hi guys,

i'm looking for some advice on road-registerable (in NSW RTA) minibikes. I have read some not-so-good reviews of the Yamoto Explorer and was wondering what other options are out there.

Thanks in advance,

Andrew.

headsmess had the yamoto and he hates it, I'm sure he'll post up about it soon, do a forum search for yamoto there a few threads
motovert rx50 looks like the way to go then just put a 150 in it and grind off the 1, or even better find yourself a complianced z50 and do it up

but yea do a search there's already heaps of threads about this

go a zed 50 cant beat em and youll never loose your money

rx 50 or 125 is the other option ,none other yamoto explorer = pice of shit ,youll loose all your coin ,dont even bother

if ya wanna look cool do this

11082009246_edited.jpg

I've been riding the RX 125 for the last 10 months now, and still loving it. I use it as my everyday ride to get to work, and also at the local Go Cart track for some laps, but the best ride is taking it down to the Great Ocean Rd in Victoria and spending a whole day riding along the coast with corner after corner for hours on end!

Latest posts

Back