Track On Murray Bridge To Manumn Road????????

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rainey

Reaction score
Last weekend on the way up to Ponde I saw a track on the side of the road. Murray bridge to manumn road. It had some pretty cool jumps set up and it looked liked a pretty cool track. It even had a ramp set up. Has anyone ridden there before . I might check it out on the weekend and see what its like. The exact location would be approx 10km down the murray bridge to manumn road coming off the ferry from manumn. On your right hand side.

Any other SA riders have any spots they no of cos i need to ride........HAHA

nah i know where that is this looks like a private track and its 10km out of manumn . so wat bike have you got flarry

Iam now living in murray bridge, and its alongside the road, it goes all the way to the back on the mannum waterfalls area too, gets sandy in some spots, its been there for like 20 years, guy at work was riding it 15yrs ago,

it goes for like 20km etc.

Cops patrol the area too, if your licensed and got bike rego they dont care, but plenty have been wacked with $1500 fines for pitbikes etc, its council land so you need full licenses and registered bikes,

Its great fun on 250's etc,

Latest posts

Back