trade. i know i have posted this b4 but..

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mad man

Reaction score
yeh yeh yeh i have a thumpstar quiet bored of it and dont ride it much i wanto trade it for a old like kx or yz or cr or rm 125 2 stroke or something, i live near perth so if anyway 1 know some one or anything can you please help me out

reason for selling/trading my friends all got bigger bikes and i am quiet frankly bored of a mini. thanks...

please dont coment on how much jap bikes r and how much fuel they use ect. i mean a older model heading towards the 99's ect well i will post a pic of my thumpstar tomorow, its in good nick, thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6Y22XM6z9Y
EDIT::: //////////////////////////////////////////// here's the picture, trying to upload a little bit of me starting it now http://img222.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1002772pz1.jpg say if it works. thanks

Last edited:
what you after? got a mate in freemantle with a 85 klx125 for sale. Should be about the same value. Its a clean running bike.

hmmm 85 model sounds a bit old for a 2-stroke, not sure send me a pic i will take a pic of my thumpstar right now. posting it l8ter

yeh yeh yeh i have a thumpstar quiet bored of it and dont ride it much i wanto trade it for a old like kx or yz or cr or rm 125 2 stroke or something, i live near perth so if anyway 1 know some one or anything can you please help me out

reason for selling/trading my friends all got bigger bikes and i am quiet frankly bored of a mini. thanks...

please dont coment on how much jap bikes r and how much fuel they use ect. i mean a older model heading towards the 99's ect well i will post a pic of my thumpstar tomorow, its in good nick, thanks
stick a 140cc kit in it and inner rotor, lightened oil slinger and good cam and i guarantee you want be bored of it , you will be to busy trying to hold on to it

yeh i am just puting the pics up now. i got a vid also just starting it

looks like someone has leaky seals..

looks like someone has leaky seals..

nope. I have just got it check and things, i hadn't started it for agers. and as you can see after i kick it over..no smoke... its a good bike and mechanically A1......

Dude, it just means oil leaks into the barrel over night.. no biggy,

oh is that a problem? it didnt do it this morning...

Dude, Heres the facts, Cant make it anymore plain and simple, Nilly every pitbike out there does it, Oil leaks into the barrel over a period of time etc 24hrs.. you go to start it and its just burning the oil out of the barrel, it could just be a tiny bit, like 1/4 of a tea spoon and it gives that puff of blue smoke,

bump. any1 one? can some one point me in the right direction thanks

Any bikes a good bike!! Mini, 2 smoker or thumper!!

Even postie bikes..... maybe

hahaha, postie bikes are only good for launching into the river close to my house haha :D oohh and thats if they can climb up the 50 meter hill hahaha

lol lots of wheel spin with those little tyres on those things (thin i meen)

Latest posts

Back