trail riding in vic (not recreg)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkrider

Reaction score
hey i was wondering if there was any were legally (of course) to ride a mini in a trail sort of environment unfortunately i am 17 and cant get a license to rec reg my bike

:hump:

If you dont have rec reg then there is nothing legal about trail riding. Get your parents to rec rego it for ya.
I spent years in the sand dunes on my Banshee and knew many kids that were under 18 and had rec reg. Might also pay to speak with the RTA (or Vic roads as you southerners call it) regarding the licensing.

Search Results : VicRoads

Also rec reg means nothing unless you have your motorbike license. Need to have both to be 100% ok.

Also rec reg means nothing unless you have your motorbike license. Need to have both to be 100% ok.

not up this way? you can be 10 and have a reg reg bike or quad etc. Only thing the rangers up here are concerned with is that your bike meets regulations and rec reg is valid.

yeah im looking for a place of private property that just lets you ride ..nooo not a track like some ones farm

Latest posts

Back