Transformation

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monsterpitbike96

Reaction score
I have a 1999 suzuki Ts185er its my bike I don't care what it looks like to other people It just mine i Like the way it is but I'd like a change I recently come accross a picture of a 2006 ts185 in another country looks like this
2007%5C03%5C25%5Cbikepics-841537-800.jpg

Kind of an updated look, looks kinda like a Dr200se
vp2831338_2.jpg

this is what mine looks like
suzuki-ts-185er.jpg

I've found the specs for the bike heres the tank for the ts185 updated model
DP028571.png

its all in the same parts list here http://www.bike-parts-suz.com/suzuki-identification-bike-model_nn.php?ChildNavID=1876

Id need to change the seat thats there in the specs but how hard i look i cannot find any tanks or seats for the new look but if anyone has any comments weather i should keep on looking or not would be thankful
Cheers Joel...

i will try a dr tank my mate has a 1984 dr250 the tank looks like the dr650 tank. thanks guys

yer i've seen that they look pretty sick with a tank and a pit bike front fender
2008_10040003.jpg

i want to put some gpx forks on it and maybe a monoshock and convert it to 12'' to but back to the thread

i want to put some gpx forks on it and maybe a monoshock and convert it to 12'' to but back to the thread

yer i think the original forks are a bag of crap and the monoshock conversion would be good maybe a wider swing arm fitting a thicker tread in there have you got the stock motor in it

yer i think the original forks are a bag of crap and the monoshock conversion would be good maybe a wider swing arm fitting a thicker tread in there have you got the stock motor in it
i do have a stock motor.. but not for long :) i need to fix the l/h case because its smashed but usable
im looking at putting a 70mm bore on to my tbhead 155 motor or maybe even a daytona one day..
the problem is i dont think im allowed to weld anything to the frame for adr compliance.. but we will see to see if anyone cares after its roadied... i will have a spare frame if it gets defected

i do have a stock motor.. but not for long :) i need to fix the l/h case because its smashed but usable
im looking at putting a 70mm bore on to my tbhead 155 motor or maybe even a daytona one day..
the problem is i dont think im allowed to weld anything to the frame for adr compliance.. but we will see to see if anyone cares after its roadied... i will have a spare frame if it gets defected

yer man thats the way I want a postie bike and put a 155 in her do they bolt straight in ?

yer man thats the way I want a postie bike and put a 155 in her do they bolt straight in ?
Not positive at this moment, there are adaptors you need to use http://www.dratv.com/eninkico.html have a look there will put better links infact i will just do a build thread/tutorial you may need a multi mount adaptor to fit the carby too
you need the bottom bracket and peg modification.. i dont think it requires drilling etc

Not positive at this moment, there are adaptors you need to use http://www.dratv.com/eninkico.html have a look there will put better links infact i will just do a build thread/tutorial you may need a multi mount adaptor to fit the carby too
you need the bottom bracket and peg modification.. i dont think it requires drilling etc

yer i think a pit bike motor will be the way to go mate heaps faster can you fit nobbies in the forks and swing arm ?

Im pretty sure you can fit some nice knobbies on the bike yeah but you have to take the front mud gaurd off or modify it and put one from another bike on.. also some longer rear shocks and some re-enforcing of the frame will save your ass

Latest posts

Back