traralgon riding!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kosmoe

Reaction score
just wondering if there any many members from down traralgon way. i wanna go riding over the christmas holidays so curious to know if anyone knows of any good sopts close by...

Motorman is your man. He has spots down that he knows of that are cop free.

haha I sure do but I can't tell them to no one. Super secret spots. lol

I can tell you if you head over Carrajung way, there is some mind blowing riding.

yeh cool is it possible to pm me a road or anything out that way, i usually ride from town down loy yang way but havnt really seen anything out that way too incredible just some nice scenery and lotss of flat dirt track lol. im not on a big bike btw im just on a 150 maestro

im from tgon man! i personally think Carrajung isnt the best for pitties! we have built some tracks and jumps up gormy way! i prefer to ride mx tracks though get sick of the bush! VMR will be organising some ride days up that way next yr!

im from tgon man! i personally think Carrajung isnt the best for pitties! we have built some tracks and jumps up gormy way! i prefer to ride mx tracks though get sick of the bush! VMR will be organising some ride days up that way next yr!

Grew up down that way for 18 years and that's pretty much the only place I do ride nowdays.

Carrajung is wicked riding for any type of bike. You just got to be a half decent rider and have a bit of balls to take the big hills on. I have seen everything we have done on big bikes done on a DRZ110 stock no worries. Just twist the wrist and hold on.

Some of the best riding in VIC is around there if you know where to go.

There are a few spots around Yarram that are mini bike heaven.

does anyone know about the dirt drift pad near gormy?

Grew up down that way for 18 years and that's pretty much the only place I do ride nowdays.

Carrajung is wicked riding for any type of bike. You just got to be a half decent rider and have a bit of balls to take the big hills on. I have seen everything we have done on big bikes done on a DRZ110 stock no worries. Just twist the wrist and hold on.

Some of the best riding in VIC is around there if you know where to go.

There are a few spots around Yarram that are mini bike heaven.

where abouts in yarram? i'd be keen to check the spot/s out aye...

Latest posts

Back