Triple clamps.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dirtrider

Reaction score
Got a set of fastace as-01 forks and triple clamps about a month ago, put them on my bike and now the gap between the forks is to narrow to fit my hub and disk. I will centre the front wheel and the bolts that hold the disc on foul up on the bottom of the fork leg. Just wanted to know if you can get wider triple clamps to increase the gap between the fork legs so it will fit the front wheel.

the fastace tripple clamps are good so dont get rid of them dont they come with the disk setup and everything?
it should fit get up some pics mate
or try another front wheel and see if it works

Ive tryed 14 inch wheel with a cnc hub and same problem, so that's 2 different sort of hubs now i've tryed. I can get it to fit but the rim and tyre sit way to far to one side and the only way i can fix it is with different clamps so the rim and tyre sit centrle in between the forks. Can't get any pics i'm not near the bike at the moment.

something doesnt sound right. Maybe muck around with some diferent spacers?

I know when i changed forks had to get new spacers made so the wheel would fit

1 was ok but had to cut the other 1 nearlly in half

yer if your wheel aint sitting right then you need to change up your wheel spacers, after all they are what holds your wheel in its position

the fastace as-01 forks are too narrow, thats your problem everyone i have talked to about this has pointed that out.

you need to either get some fastace as-02/03 triple clamps as they should have the same dimensions and use them to fit it up, otherwise your looking at alot of mucking around trying to fab another hub up thatll fit,

whod you get them from???
and also do they have the black coating on the fork legs?

I was thinking about trying the fastace 02-03 triple clamps. I'm not keen on playing around with the hub. Got them of e-bay and yes they do have the black coating on them.

Latest posts

Back