tristans crf50 build NEW

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tshaw44

Reaction score
hi i made a new thread cause my old 1 is full of bullshit so yeh
it has came a long way since i got it i was gonna go all out and do bigbore kit and stuff straight away but since i needed to buy my car i couldnt waste all my money on my crf50 so right now its just a clean stocker

here a pick from when i bought it was pretty dodge spec

34ipkzo.jpg

cleaned it up

2db5non.jpg

bought some dual pipes for it got over them and sold them after a couple weeks

2m308yd.jpg

then got new plastics stock sticker kit and rear blame rim and tidyd it up and sprayed frame grey

313j6zs.jpg

then i got over it left it sitting there for abit decided to strip it and strengthen the frame and powdercaot it white and swingarm and bought protaper bar kit and new uni filter

2rp4ef8.jpg

6o3im8.jpg

and this is where i am at now

eame13.jpg

tomorow it is goin honda to get dyno tuned see what power im getting after i done brether mod,zorts mod and headgasket mod so yeh ill get it back thursday or friday

whats next for this thing im lovin the white frame i havnt decided on black or white yet for mine... keep us updated

whats next for this thing im lovin the white frame i havnt decided on black or white yet for mine... keep us updated

thanks man um i just got it back from the moty shop today got rejetted was ment to go on dyno but they sed no point for it so when i get my 88cc kit then ill put it on but yeh just got that done and fixed somestuff with my forks got white rear guard i dono whats next either gonna do big bore kit or do suspension 1inch fork legs n dono what rear shock yet or maybe just keep it neat stocker for now see how it rides on the weekend

get a pic with the white rear gaurd cause im picking up a white rear gaurd and a red seat cover for mine tomorrow i hope it looks as good as i think it will look

get a pic with the white rear gaurd cause im picking up a white rear gaurd and a red seat cover for mine tomorrow i hope it looks as good as i think it will look

yeh ill take a pick tonight or something and show you it looks pretty good and thats jsut with my seat

does it look anythng like an 09 crf250 or 450 also what back tyre is that

mm sorta lol i dono man i bought it from a moty shop its a china 1 but looks good as and grips good as

ok no worries well i gues i will no what it will look like on monday when i get back from the hunter valley and put it all on and i will prob just get an irc tyre if kaos have one.......get that pic up

hey steve if kaos have irc tyres in could you let me know. because Ive been waiting since december for my tyre

Latest posts

Back