troubles geting onto this site

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madmanmark

Reaction score
hello i used to be on this site alot and now i got a new pc it says connection error all the time but i fluke it every 3 days or so like right now
any suggestions?

im also having a hard time accessing this site at different times of the day! are other people finding they have the same problem????

yes guys rob is being server changed

its ok just a few teething problems
we all going throu the same thing ,just hang about it should be all sorted soon,im pretty shure the site will be faster when things get sorted

he should do it at like 1am till 8am
it keeps going down at peak time round 8pm

whats this have to do with mac?? i am lost or u r dumb and i am thinking that u r dumb since somone already said the problem.

thanks alot i thought it might be but like otheres said its on pop times and its happend alot but thanks alot

he ment apple mac dude
and you would have to but crazy to get one ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
but i reckon it's an issue with your isp and out of your and our control
but i know rob is on the case but he does most of the work during the day around his schooling
it's just as quiet then as it is at 1am
if you are experianceing probs in peak times it's not somthing we can help yet

be patient the guru swamy knows what he's doing!!

yer im having heaps of problems too, i can only get to the site when i change my IP with a proxy and thats annoying to do all the time, same thing happened to me on a different forum when they moved servers and they fixed it for me.

yea apple mac... never had a problem besides updating...

the only way you can update is by throwing out the old and buying the new

ok for the yanks as they have money comming out of there ass

but for most aussies replacing a year old computer each year will end up being very expencive

look on the plus side! ive had my comp for 4-5 years with no problems! i had a pc for a month and filled it with viruses... was never the same after that

my problem is im stuck on the old server unless I use a proxy.

It just goes to the old one with the message "we're changine servers, will be back soon" etc.

yeah pretends like there is no such site here
internet exploder or firefox makes no difference
normally get it to work 1 in every 3 days

It’s strange, I can't log on here - My ISP is TPG, my bro is on TPG also but half way down the coast. He has the same problems at the same time as I do. I have RDP'd into my server in Sydney they use Telstra and I can always get on using that (be it slow) anyone else want to list their ISP to see if it an issue there? It could just be a DNS issue with the new server, not propagating it properly or something.

I'm guessing site sponsors may be getting upset?

At the end of the day - when site works It’s WAY faster than it ever was before.

Latest posts

Back