TT92's and SAVA's

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know bike shops dude,
all I was asking was has anyone bought the tt92's from any Sydney shops. I was going to ring around today anyway....

I can get them from my local shop for $110 front $120 rear

I know bike shops dude,
all I was asking was has anyone bought the tt92's from any Sydney shops. I was going to ring around today anyway....

I was just joking dude... Hope you find some cheap tyres near you :)

(Why so seriouuuus?)

You still haven't proven me wrong on that one Grnman...

You also suck at wheelies and smell kinda funny :p

well im about as good at wheelies on a mini motard, as wet toilet paper is wiping your butt at the moment.

well im about as good at wheelies on a mini motard, as wet toilet paper is wiping your butt at the moment.

Hmmm, but If I fold it thick enough it'll do the job :p

I'm gonna have to pull out the stops when I finally get the build finished... I've talked myself up to the level of a god! :D

Got the wheels with CST slicks on them today. So far I have a set of wheels and two chains, ~$1,000 of parts on order and no bike yet... If it all comes together I'll have a Nitrous 160 soon (they have three listed at the moment so hopefully the average price falls again) and I can put the thing together then show you up for real, lol.

As soon as I score a bike the build thread starts...

I've got a fever and the only cure.... is more cowbell! :D

UPDATE: The first of the 160's went for $820, not the best but down on the $900+ the last two went for!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back