TTR style atomik?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snazzy, I'm liking the perimeter frame :)

I just wish someone would teach these morons how to prep a bike for photographs... There is a bolt missing out of the left foot peg mount :p

Last edited:
No linkage.. personally think the frame looks like it has a few weak points. Nothing to special with just a 150cc YX and a terrible oil cooler! Oh well if you're after the look of a ttr style and too poor to throw a few extra 100's at a revmx then yeah okay get it... but expect to be disappointed... this won't compare to a ciniworx cxz175 or a revmx ttr155 and you wouldn't be able to mod it up to even come close to comparing to them either! You'd be better of getting a klx style bike if that is your price range and you're after a bigger feeling pittie.

The graphics don't look that bad I must admit. Easy and simple.. nothing to really hate.

Last edited:
hmmm, atomik fuse hey. looks like they have a few of them, also look like poo poo hehe *uses a 9 year old girls voice*

ya right rach, does look like there are a few weak points on the frame,
not to mention its got shit (in comparison to the cini and revmx) hubs, bars, forks, tyres, grips, throttle, cooler, sticker kit (hehe) and yeh thats all i can be bothered looking at right now:)

*edit* but good on them for sort of catching up.

Looks pretty cool .. like its geometry/angles make it look like it would ride okay compared to most china's. I would have to say i would rather the ttr110 style plastics then klx ... they got old quick.

And with the shock , if you really needed to change it , i think the Vinco fox shocks are that length .

Frame doesnt look to bad , the shock would put all its force straight into the backbone rather then straight up like the usual mounted shocks . id think that would be good for the frame on heavy hits ?but i dont have a clue.

Fuse150M-BlackHeader.jpg

Last edited:
I reckon it looks better than most of the crap they have for sale. Someone buy one and write a review lol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back