Ttr50

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so thats the secret ha ha nah they were just so fast man seriously, might put a cam, rev box, i shock and high comp piston (by the sounds of it) soon but gotta do a few things to me ute first.

Get yaself a high comp and you will be caught cheating. All the stock bikes MUST run a stock piston and all top end gaskets. If you cheat then you will be banned.

my bad,
i thought the only mod you could do was a 39mm HC, looks like i was wrong

well fair nough then guess i wont worry bout that then, was going to look into it a bit more before i went and done it. im not a cheat. was a good suggestion though stunt101 just not legal we found out. ha ha. i shocks are legal yea? seen a fair few people with em on at frankston in the stock class.

Thats the best TTR50 stocker ive seen so far. well done.

Noticed you raced at Mini SX.. you woulda seen me man.. watering the track.. white DCs??? unit top.. all in black.. whats ya msn?

Dalt :)

Think I saw ya

DSC08417.jpg

And yeah sixeven as usual is right stock means stock

Think I saw ya

DSC08417.jpg

And yeah sixeven as usual is right stock means stock
Dude your a ledgend!! hahaha.. thats me fo sho! Got anymore???.. i was so skilled at watering the track.. bahaha

EDIT. i just relised that was Sincs and Matty Macs run up haha.

pc has been f@cking up a bit so I'm backing up my photos ..... if I see ya in anymore I'll let ya know .:cool:

pc has been f@cking up a bit so I'm backing up my photos ..... if I see ya in anymore I'll let ya know .:cool:
Cheers buddy.. looks like ya took some top photos as apossed in the other thread mate.. well done!

Dalt

Cheers mate but to tell ya the truth we had a few tech issues and I would have liked to shoot more stills and vid ....besides that we had a few beers which MAY have effected our professionalism :D

But yeah Epic day we'll be back next year .:cool:

yep, i'll have to hitch hike over with the CRF under me arm.

LOL see how many chase's i can get into, i can see it now rock up at next years mini SX on the back wheelie with 20 cop cars & three helicopters behind.

hay dude that bike looks good as, just wondering how u stuck the front fender on
cheers luke

Latest posts

Back