Ttr50

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sick bike, I really like the TTR-50's but the limited amount of aftermarket parts is the downfall and the fact that they are made in China.

the bike is made in a yamaha factory so it is not like an import bike as all quality materials have been used and the bike has had plenty of research done as well. Their is a growing amount of things you can buy and some of the parts are interchangable between the honda and the yam, so its not so bad. thanks for the comments lads

the bike is made in a yamaha factory so it is not like an import bike as all quality materials have been used and the bike has had plenty of research done as well. Their is a growing amount of things you can buy and some of the parts are interchangable between the honda and the yam, so its not so bad. thanks for the comments lads

I thought they were made in the Kawasaki factory? Doh. you have it in the Jap 50s forum when its actually Chinese

mate its produced from designs from yamaha japan. it was first built in japan and its all quality materials. the bike was just built in china but under supervision of yamaha japan. its like the big bikes like yzfs and stuff that are produced in japan but someparts are made in america so does that make them american? no. its not like an import where anyone can just sell them if they want only selected dealers can so its not an import like all the other bikes. hard to explain but yea.

Last edited:
Yeah I agree Yamaha is jap enough for me .....besides he'd smoke you on it monkey boy .lol

ha ha thanks man just trying to prove my point. all good

Where do you think the designs for chinas came from? they stole them from the japs so if an orion is built in china from jap designs does theat mean its as good as a jap bike? I think not. One point I will make to back up your theory about a TTR being better than a regular china is that Yamaha does have a Quality assurance standard that smokes the china factories. It sill must be made to a fairly high standard. Any way enough crap. If its your ride and it goes good then be proud man and hold it on!

Last edited:
cool, i just made a thread about them being produced in chinese and then i go read this. GREAT well u can put yz85 forks on ttr125 they look heeps beter

looking good mate but how can u say its finished. Theres allways somthing else to upgrade and make better, it never ends and thats whats great about em. Id love to see some footage of the little beast too;)

yea i know ha ha but the bank account says it is temporarily. needs a few things after the mini sx but shell be sweet. deffinetely is fun doig em up.

Thats the best TTR50 stocker ive seen so far. well done.

Noticed you raced at Mini SX.. you woulda seen me man.. watering the track.. white DCs??? unit top.. all in black.. whats ya msn?

Dalt :)

you need a highcomp stock piston to give those QLD boys a run. coz they all had stocky setups which would of given them more speed

Latest posts

Back