Tuning crf stocker

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lil_fmx_kid

Reaction score
I've just installed an exhaust, air uni filter and cam in my 2012 crf50 but I can't get it to run right now. Bogs down when I hit the throttle. There's no leaks on the inlet but I did notice a small exhaust leak. Was thinking maybe a bigger main jet?

Bigger pilot to start (if it's bogging off idle) then if it bogging from mid-top end then change the needle height first then your main. Although before doing any of that try adjusting your air/fuel screw and see what difference that makes.

I've played with the air/screw mixture and made no difference what so ever. Can the pilot be changed in the stock carby? Read they were pressed in but I'll have a look

Just pulled my spare carby apart and the pilot is pressed in and the main jet is change able

Try raising your needle first and you'll probably want to screw the air/fuel in so it's only around 1/4 of a turn out.

Ok thanks I'll have a shot at that. I've already lifted the needle but I only tried adjusting the screw out and buy to standard

Latest posts

Back