tyres

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sampitpro_138

Reaction score
hey guys as most of you have proberly read i am getting a new bike this weekend, just having trouble deciding on tyre to go on the rear it will be between an irc, miville or a dunlop not sure which type. just wanting to hear some feed back on which would be the best set. i ride mainly soft dirt and a bit of hardpack.

youre getting a dhz yeh?? they come with carlsbads i think wait till they w.
ear out, i have a rear vee rubber tyre and its great plenty or grip.

Last edited:
Ive tried heaps but the best ones ive run are the new bridgestone M201 F and M202 R. They are a soft conditions tyre that grip like hell. Great for winter dirt. Bout 80 each just get your local tyre centre to get you some.

Mate if you want a pro quality tyre get a VEE RUBBER VRM140. Best tyre Ive seen for wear and hook up should cost no more than $49.00

WHEELS

the dhz i am getting comes with shit no grip tyres i think i will try out the millvile rear treads they seem to look alright, i guess it just comes down to trying out a few to find out whats best.

irc are probly the best tyres ive seen around few of me mates run em and they are very good and only cost bout 50 bucks

Latest posts

Back