Tyres

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geezus18

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I was just wondering if anyone knows who sells the best tyres online for my motorbike (avenger..i think 14" front 12" rear) at a good price.

nice ill chek it out....i already bought a sprocket from u guys and that went smoothly so i rekkon i mite go with the vee rubbers. only reason i want new ones is the ones that came with my avenger look like oversized mountain bike tyres lol!

geezus18 said:
nice ill chek it out....i already bought a sprocket from u guys and that went smoothly so i rekkon i mite go with the vee rubbers. only reason i want new ones is the ones that came with my avenger look like oversized mountain bike tyres lol!

The Vee's are a good choice the Nobs are huge and will dig the ground and the outer wall has heaps of protection even if the bike is completely side ways..

For the money I guess they are good value.. :)

If any one else has any suggestions it be great..

I got a Millville on the front and Vee Rubber on the back. The Vee rubber tyres are awesome! My mate paid $89 for a michellin something or other. It gets nowhere near as much traction as the Vee Rubber.

kenda suck ass, they are made from very soft rubber, after a few rides the knobs fall off, i can take a pic of my rear kenda that is bald, and it blew last weekend!

No-Fear said:
kenda suck ass, they are made from very soft rubber, after a few rides the knobs fall off, i can take a pic of my rear kenda that is bald, and it blew last weekend!

I got a Kenda millville on the front. Its a rear tyre ( they had no front tyres ) so i put a rear on the front and its been great. Doesn't handle to well due to its width, but its lasted ages on road/dirt

where i ride it's pretty rocky and hard dirt, once the knobs get down a bit they just break of. all tyres last longer on the front than they do on the back any way, so no comparison.

dirt i can understand them last.... but rocky does make a mess of the tire... i wore my millville down in a couple of weeks

looks like ill b gettin the vee rubbers then...sound like the best bang for your buck.

The tyres that come with these bikes are pathetic, although i think all the newer models are coming with better tyres. My mates bike is an agb-29 (big twin spar frame) and his bike came with good looking tyres...dunno about the quality. You could tell how much better his tyres were because we were riding through some really soft sand and he was getting reasonable traction and id be sliding all over the place and sinking lol....good fun though!

geezus18 said:
The tyres that come with these bikes are pathetic, although i think all the newer models are coming with better tyres. My mates bike is an agb-29 (big twin spar frame) and his bike came with good looking tyres...dunno about the quality. You could tell how much better his tyres were because we were riding through some really soft sand and he was getting reasonable traction and id be sliding all over the place and sinking lol....good fun though!

Man. The factory tyres these bikes have are a joke. Anyone buying a new bike should change the tyres before even putting the bike together.

Vee rubbers would be the go though.

Can't find a 12" front in the Vee rubber though. Can anyone help?

Yeah he's serious, he clearly stated a 12" front tyre....

12" Road Tyres? Anyone know where i can get them? Reasonable price?

Latest posts

Back