tyres

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwe97015

Reaction score
i dont what 2 get 4 my 110 slicks or knobblies ifound a place that sells them 4 the same price as the dirt tyres well only 5 bucks differance i stunt it a bit but i still like 2 hit the dirt im a bit of a allrounder. any help would b good

Deff want dirt dude, Dirt can Stunt also.

You wont get anywhere in the Dirt with Slicks. Save up and Buy Both.

Hey where do you get the slicks from for a pit bike. I need some. Can you give me the website or address or something.

^^ you just get scooter tyres from moto tyre shops..

Can get pritty flash semi slick units, ive got some metzeger ME 7 TEEN 110-80 10" tyres for my CT70 minitrail. $60-$65 each.

depends on where your located i found a local shop that sells them 4 45 bucks 65 if u want it fitted but thats in sa

In the summer i run a dirt on the front & Road on the back. then both road when the rain starts again.

& decent road tyre is about $40 - 65,

the $40 one's r good but some times not as round as they should be, great for stand up burnout practice n such
(for all your stunt inquirys just PM me i've gone through every thing!)

or don't be lazy and change 'em your self! but mini bike tyres are a bit of a pain to change. & they don't fit on tyre machines so they have to be done by hand! unless you have a custom 50 tyre jig

thats what i thought i will be putting mine on bye my self but 45 bucks a tyre 40 if you want knobblies thats an ok price isnt it i got ripped last time and paid 50 for a stock tyre that only lasted a couple of weeks i also found out that my local pocket bike track fits tyres 10 bucks.

if you don't do burnouts a Road tyre should last a year or more!

what do you think would last longer semi slicks or knoblys

and how bad are semi slicks in dirt any 1 know from experiance

i ride in the bush/race all the time with road tires it ain't bad if you can ride or compensate for the lack of grip

dirt tyres will always only last a month or so.

Last edited:
i think ill go the slicks then getnem this wednesday not sure what brand they r probly cheapy but they look cool i think i might get some exhaust wrap 2

Ex wrap is a good idea i have many nasty scar's.

also have u ever used road tyres before? they are a lot different to wheelie than dirts.

no i havnt but th knobly i got on there is getting pretty close LOL

Latest posts

Back