under construction

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4speed

Reaction score
yea the name seems like im tearing my bike down to nothing and rebuilding it to a performance race machine . but really i have broken rear suspension and i have no idea how it happend but heres a pic of the broken suspension . also i was wondering if anyone knew why my bike doesnt run properly . i can kick it over when the choke is on but as soon as i rev it just a little it will pop a couple of time then just die . and i can start it without choke but it will automatically stall ? before it broke sometimes in 3 or fourth bout a 2/3 rev it would just lose all power until i released acceleration like it was flooding itself i was told to mess with the carby until it was fixed but i dont exactly know what im doing , any help ?? please :D

ok so the photos are working but the nitrogen cylinder inside the spring of the shock had been punctured somehow . but i need help with the running of my bike because suspension is easy to fix

running to lean? take apart ya carby CAREFULLY and clean it all out blow ya jets out then put it back together then fidle with ya fuel/air screw and idle screw till it sounds right. also check ya plug to see what colour it is. if its a wettish black its to rich if its a dry black or white then its lean. if its white its running to hot so give it more fuel. plug should be a tanned colour if its tuned properly

nope i later realised i had no fuel . now thats embarrasing .

Latest posts

Back