Unmarked police dirtbike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why arn't they catching the real crooks?? the government is complaining about obesity in young people and how it is going to effect our economy yet we are out away from the tv, keeping fit and they are trying to stop us..do they not realise that not everyone wants to swim laps of a pool or run around a track??

thats a really good point

From what I know there really isn't that many spots around (well where I'm from anyway). If we're out of the way, not causing any damage and enjoying ourselves, where is the crime in that. Better than wrecking havoc in the streets or doing drugs?

i'm lucky where i am now because i have heaps of places to ride and no one looks twice there is enough un-cleared forestry areas that once we are in there riding we are lucky to see another person..but if it wasn't for these places for us to ride i know most of those guys that are out the bush of the weekend would be out causing trouble and i don't think the cops really care about that they are just after the easy money maker

if ya get busted here in vic if your unlicnsed and on a unreg 125 look forward to nearly $900 in fines unless your under the age of 14 then you get away with it cause the coppers cant do a thing i know this cause they were gonna fine me mates kid when he was out ridin with us but he was only 7 they told us if he was 14 they would of got him as well

if ya get busted here in vic if your unlicnsed and on a unreg 125 look forward to nearly $900 in fines unless your under the age of 14 then you get away with it cause the coppers cant do a thing i know this cause they were gonna fine me mates kid when he was out ridin with us but he was only 7 they told us if he was 14 they would of got him as well

yehh lol i got busted and i said that i was 12 when i was 14 and they said that i would of got a fine if i was 14 lol

Haha, Mate, you should see the cops in my area, I live in the bush, If they catch you they say "I'll give you a 20second head start and if you disapear you wont get fined, if i catch you im booking you" Gotta love my area.

You told me you live in frankston, id hardly call that the country id call that fin scumsville, or does luke/

Last edited by a moderator:
If it's a problem they should put up a sign that says 'NO RIDING HERE' then book people afterwards. Booking without a warning is just revenue raising because they know most people will still ride as long as they think they're not bothering anyone.

lol pigs i hate them they ruin all the fun

yer you do dont ya franky.stop posting this random bs!!

true story KTMKID i wish the cops were cool out here.. i got busted riding on my aunts farm and i had to sit and wait for a good hour till she finnaly got home from walmart to bak me up..

Latest posts

Back